“The average man acts only if there is a chance for profit. Warriors say they act not for profit but for the spirit.”Carlos Castaneda
I thought this quote would relate to this episode about WORRIER & WARRIOR. Martin Salama, the architect or founder of The Warrior’s L.I.F.E. Code, shared his low-point events that eventually became blessings and transition points, becoming the navigator or tool to others to shift and live their lives incredibly full every day.
Many of us feel that external achievements or successes would be the answer to inner peace, which could be for temporary happiness but not for inner peace – I’m speaking from my experience too. As we grow older, we evolve, and we slowly start to know deep inside of us what feels right and what is very heavy to us – the challenge; we either ignore that message and continue as if nothing’s not aligning with our values and live life looking perfect on the outside. As the other, you seek beyond the external; what I mean by that – really understanding your BEING – we’re here on this planet for a reason: for us to unlock.
I believe we all have a CHOICE; to have the life we always wanted, the question is – what are you choosing? Are you choosing to be the victim of circumstances forever and attach yourself to negative emotions, energy, surroundings, and many aspects that genuinely are not serving you?
If you feel or think you don’t have a choice to make or are too old to follow what an incredible life you could have, this episode is a must-watch/listen!
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz – the book Martin mentioned in this episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- We all CAN CHANGE – the Power of Making a Choice
- Follow the path that makes You Happy.
- Other benefits of working out apart from Physical Strength
- How to get out from Worrier to Warrior Life
- Your Abundance, Happiness, and The Life You Want are UP to YOU to make happen
- Admission, Cleansing & Celebration
- Give Yourself Permission To…
- Let Go of the Things/Events that no longer serve YOU.
- Celebrate SMALL wins!
- Focus on YOU and What YOU want to DO
- Listening to Others but MAKING YOUR OWN DECISIONS
- Be a Lifelong Learner
- Importance of being an Open Minded & Flexible
- Effective Ways to Communicate Meaningfully
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Morning Routine to Keep You Optimistic
- Law of Attraction
- The Power of Vulnerability
- It’s OKAY to Seek HELP
01: 38 – 12:23 >>>Warrior’s L.I.F.E. Story of Martin Salama
12:23 – 24:39 >>>Live Incredibly Full Every Day or L.I.F.E. Code
24:39 – 28:24 >>>Seeking Recognition to Celebrate BEING YOU
28:24 – 31:19 >>>Warrior Tips to be a Successful Entrepreneur
31:19 – 36:03 >>>How Do You Keep Yourself Optimistic?
36:03 – 38:07 >>>Where to Find Martin Salama?
38:07 – 42:21>>>BONUS QUESTION!
It’s the time to take ownership of the life you’ve always wanted to experience and have.
Martin and I want to suggest you look back on the chapters of your life and write down all the memorable good or bad events that happened in your life. Once you have that in writing form – read, and don’t judge. Read a few times if needed, and remember not to criticize or judge yourself. Give yourself permission to let that process in your mind and body; after an hour or two – sit down in a most comfortable place or at your work desk with your pen and book where you wrote down all of those events – this time, without analyzing so much or overthinking – no wrong or right here – but follow what your inner self is telling you the next steps to take (tiny) that starting today, will help you to move forward that serving you more, and slowly unlocking the authentic version of you.
In the comments below, let us know:
- What Insight(s) you got from this episode?
- Are you ready to be the WARRIOR of your life this time?
- Share with us your actionable exercise and how it turned out for you.
No matter how big or small you want to achieve, take action now, use everything you learned from this episode, and keep going for your goals. Take small steps every day.